Colorado LLC Operating Agreement Form
This form allows for a sole proprietor to have an operating agreement which is required to prove that the entity is different from the owner’s personal affairs.
OPERATING AGREEMENT OF [NAME OF COMPANY] LLC
A Colorado Limited Liability Company
Any and all prior, current, or effective operating agreements of the company are hereby terminated and superseded.
- PARTIES. The parties (each individually, a party) to this Operating Agreement (the agreement) are are the company and the member.
- DEFINITIONS. The terms that are in italics type, like this, shall have the specific meanings assigned herein. Effective date means the latest date indicated on the signature page hereof.
- OPERATIONS. The manager shall act on behalf of the company and shall have the power to bind the company in business dealings of any kind. The manager shall be an authorized agent of the company as of the effective date.
- COMPANY, MEMBER, MANAGER.
- The company is [Name of Company] LLC, a Colorado limited liability company.
- The sole member of the company is [Name].
- The manager of the company is [Name].
- CONSIDERATION. This agreement is entered into for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged.
- MODIFICATION. This agreement may be modified at any time by a written agreement signed by all parties.
- COUNTERPARTS. This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts or duplicates, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which shall constitute the same instrument. Physical and electronic copies of this document shall be effective and enforceable as originals, and third parties shall be entitled to rely on such copies of this document for the full force and effect of all stated terms.
- AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES. The persons executing this agreement warrant that they have the requisite authority to do so.
The parties shall have executed this agreement as of the date that all parties have signed this agreement below.
|________________________________________________Signature: [Name], Manager||_________________Date|
|________________________________________________Signature: [Name], Member||_________________Date|